Coc Ly Market Tour 3D/4N: Sapa is famous for its beautiful landscapes, cool climate and colorful markets of ethnic minorities. The highlights of this tour are the visits to Coc Ly market; Ban Ho, Su Pan and Trung Do villages and ethnic minorities’ villages and many interesting activities as well.
- Day 1 (Sunday): Lao Cai – Sapa – Ta Van Village (6 hours trekking, 16 km, 3 villages) (B, L, D)
- Day 2 (Monday): Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa (5 hours trekking, 14 km, 2 villages) (B, L, D)
- Day 3 (Tuesday): Sapa – Coc Ly market – Lao Cai. Night train to Hanoi (B, L, D)
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Hotel in Sapa: Bamboo Sapa Hotel or Similar
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safet
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 1 night at 3 stars hotel in Sapa (breakfast included)
- 1 night home-stay
- Full board meals
- Boat trip on Chay River
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Security permits
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses.