Conquer Fansipan Peak 4D/5N – This special tour is very popular with those fond of adventures and discovery. On this trip, you will take your time to conquer the Roof of Indochina – Fanxipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range and enjoy fully the emotion of the winner when you reach the top of the mountain at the height 3143m. It’s also the opportunity to take part in many interesting activities, visit beautiful landscapes and taste forest and mountain foods.
- Night 1: Hanoi – Night train to Sapa
- Day 1: Sapa – Fansipan
- Day 2: Fansipan conquer
- Day 3: Fansipan – Sapa
- Day 4: Sapa – Night train back to Hanoi
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20’45PM
- Hotel in Sapa: Bamboo Sapa Hotel
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00PM
- Bring your passport to check in hotel
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Roundtrip transfer between Lao Cai and Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- 1 night at 3 stars hotel in Sapa
- Full board meals
- Camping tents and sleeping bags
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Security permits
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses.