Panoramic Sapa 5D/6N – This is one of the most adventure trips we offered including visits to various villages in Sapa. In this tour, you have chance to visit interesting places, ethnic minorities villages of Hmong, Tay, Dao, Giay and Xa Pho minorities and take part in many interesting activities such as trekking to the villages sightseeing landscapes and relaxing.
- Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van (4 hours trekking, 12 km, 3 villages) (B/L/D)
- Day 2: Ta Van – Ban Ho (7 hours trekking, 18 km, 3 villages) (B/L/D)
- Day 3: Ban Ho – Thanh Phu (7 hours trekking, 15 km, 4 villages) (B/L/D)
- Day 4: Thanh Phu – Su Pan – Sapa (12 km with 4 hours trekking and 23 km by jeep) (B/L/D)
- Day 5: Sapa – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B/L/D)
- Breakfast in hotel : Buffet (plentiful and variety food)
- Bring walking shoes, Raincoat, Jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20:45PM
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Transfer from the hotel to Hanoi Railway station
- Roundtrip transfer in Sapa
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Soft sleeper with A/C – 4 persons in one cabin)
- 3 nights home-tay in the villages
- 1 night at 3* hotel in Sapa
- Full board meals
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses.